Thursday, September 25, 2008

D.I.S. Dad’s ROCK!

D.I.S. Dads,

I would like to welcome all the new dad’s as well as say welcome back to all!

We had a very good time and turn out at our first gathering at Chic. Please watch
the calendar because, our monthly gatherings will rotate each month from
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday’s. Our goal this year, as the D.I.S. Dad’s club,
will be to have fun and to help enhance and make all school functions and
fundraisers better for our kids and families. We will also put on the Father
Daughter Dance on February 8th and our first golf tournament on November 11th at The Golf Club At McKinney
.
The GALA Fundraising committee has asked if any dad’s have a favorite
restaurant, your own business, frequently visited business, or a family member or
friend that we could obtain a donation from. They would like to know so nobody
else will solicit them. I have donation forms, but for planning reasons, the name
or business name would be great for now.

Thanks, Bill Sheahan
Feel free to contact me for any reasons.
Bill@forwarddesigns.com

P.S. The rained‐out picnic has been rescheduled for this Saturday, 9‐27.
And remember, D.I.S. Dad’s ROCK!